(Owner/Facialist & Licensed Esthetician)
Hi, I’m Maria and I have an obsession a passion for skincare that I’ve turned in to a career that I love. I have a talent for problem solving skin care issues and troubleshooting skincare routines.
I can help you if:
- Your skin isn’t feeling great
- Your makeup doesn’t look good anymore
- You’re overwhelmed with skin care choices.
- You have skin problems (breakouts, acne, rosacea or eczema)
- You’ve heard that “regular facials” are beneficial, but you’re not sure what that means?
You just want to maintain your beautiful skin the way it currently is
I get it… it’s really frustrating and the options for skincare get downright confusing and you end up doing nothing again…
Does the thought of letting a stranger touch your face absolutely petrify you? Yup.. I get ya…
Let me be clear on what you can expect from my facials:
- Non-toxic ingredients (no allergic reactions)
- No downtime: my goal is for you to walk out my door with WAY better skin than you came in with.
- Health Canada approved cleanliness and sterilization
- A relaxing neck and shoulder massage while you mask.
Together we can get your skin glowing again:
You, use the right products for your skin.
Me, me seeing you once a month, or at least seasonally, for your professional treatment.
My Personal Story:
I’ve been an esthetician since 2006 and I started my own practice in 2011, but that’s hardly when it all began.
The first time I went for a facial I was 13 (way before I became one) and I NEEDED it so badly. Yet it was such a traumatic experience that I swore never to get a facial again. This particular experience is the reason why my promise is to leave your skin looking better than when you came in. Never swollen, or red.
I have suffered from acne my entire life, and I still have an extremely acne prone skin type. I know what it’s like to struggle with what you see in the mirror, I know what it’s like to want to be able to wear no makeup and still feel presentable.
I dreamt about waking up, looking in the mirror and loving what I saw!
Fast forward to college while I was studying chemistry, I wanted to focus on cosmetic chemistry, and thought about taking a course on esthetics, since I knew all about ingredients but nothing about skin. The second I walked into that classroom I knew I had found my passion.
The rest is history…
My mission is to help anyone who feels this way and pamper their skin back to its best shape.
My mission is to help you fall in love with your skin again.